Tips to get Android jobs

• Replies:16
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 30, 2016, 6:15:09 AM via Website

Hello Everyone,

I know Android is open source and I heard that its easy to learn. That's why I have joined in an Android App development training course in Zuan Education. Please, anyone help me by providing the best tips to get android jobs.

Mar 3, 2017, 7:46:58 AM via Website

These days more people try to learn programming courses through online or teaching themselves. Developer is in high demand, but job finding as a developer is more challenging. You should prepare a list of web development companies and you should make CV and send it to the companies. I think you should go with best portals where you got listing of verified jobs.

— modified on Mar 3, 2017, 8:10:30 AM

• Forum posts: 12

Dec 21, 2018, 5:08:09 PM via Website

Thank you for this post! It is better to look for android jobs in Google!

• Forum posts: 11

Jun 5, 2020, 11:04:57 AM via Website

Yes sure. Also nice to search in freelance sites!

• Forum posts: 8

Jul 17, 2020, 10:20:37 AM via Website

That's really helpful. Thanks!

• Forum posts: 15

Jul 20, 2020, 12:36:30 PM via Website

I didn't even know about android jobs. Is it like an additional income?

• Forum posts: 19

Dec 9, 2020, 12:54:13 PM via Website

Good afternoon! Try to search for that on https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-executive-trade-plate-driver. This is a reliable platform I usually use to find a part-time job or a project, but I know they also have good suggestions for full-time ones. You can read all the requirements there and the conditions company suggests. Good luck.

— modified on Dec 11, 2020, 1:22:32 PM

• Forum posts: 19

Dec 11, 2020, 1:18:30 PM via Website

That is my experience I hope that it will help you

— modified on Dec 11, 2020, 1:23:01 PM

• Forum posts: 10

Dec 16, 2020, 3:48:27 PM via Website

Getting a job has never been an easy task especially the android development part is really a tedious task, you can start with freelancing websites like fiverr, upwork, seoclerks and the rest. In my local country there is a website that post job openings on regular basis. The only turnoff of this website is that it offers only local job listing for the specific country. You can search for local job listing website for your country, it will help you greatly.

• Forum posts: 6

Dec 18, 2020, 10:23:34 AM via Website

Have a look at linkedin, there are quite a few android app developers wanted where I live (Belgium).
Good luck with finding a job.

Dec 18, 2020, 12:47:26 PM via Website

If you want to become an android developer you must have prior knowledge about this if android is your passion you can get into this field

Jul 17, 2021, 8:39:49 PM via Website

Thanks - really helpful! I also think the key point is having a nice CV - AND! - a solid portfolio and tech stack description

• Forum posts: 80

Jul 19, 2021, 4:52:02 AM via Website

Layla Poppins

Hello Everyone,

I know Android is open source and I heard that its easy to learn. That's why I have joined in an Android App development training course in Zuan Education. Please, anyone help me by providing the best tips to get android jobs.

This episode looks at some of the most effective methods for finding employment as an Android Developer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8WNB_mFu_E

• Forum posts: 73

Jul 19, 2021, 7:09:46 AM via Website

many depends from your working skills. You always can create own base with cheats or other software. I got help from custom software development with creating own app with game cheats. Now software works well without glitches. Everyone can use help of developers when do not have enough programming skills.

— modified on Jul 25, 2021, 8:15:38 AM