Are there any good basic video editing tools for Android?

• Replies:13
  • Forum posts: 6

Jun 7, 2020, 8:31:22 PM via Website

Are there any basic video editing tools available for Android? Like just trimming the video or adding a watermark? Thanks in advance.

• Forum posts: 2

Jul 9, 2020, 3:24:15 AM via Website

In my opinion, editing videos on phones is hard to operate. If you want to trim video or add watermark on Windows or Mac computer, I recommend you to use Joyoshare Video Joiner. It is very easy to use, so you will spend less time by Joyoshare on the computer than Android app.

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 31

Jul 9, 2020, 5:12:36 AM via Website

Yes, if I think you should use the software on your computer, it will work easier

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 11

Aug 26, 2020, 2:38:48 PM via Website

You can also check Adobe Premiere Clip. I like it very much.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 7

Aug 27, 2020, 9:58:42 AM via Website

FilmoraGo. You can do the basics like trim and cut, render, and that kind of stuff.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 11

Sep 2, 2020, 10:15:24 PM via Website

I agree that video editors on smartphones are rather inconvenient. I tried several options, but decided it was best to actually use a PC for this.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 21

Sep 10, 2020, 6:37:32 PM via Website

Videos have suddenly gained prominence in recent times as most of the people like to see the content in a good video format on the platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook. Hence it is important to use good video editing apps.

Given below are some of the best video editing apps for Android:

Video show: One of the best free apps for video editing, it helps to reduce the size of your video and offers different themes.
FilmoraGo: It is another great editing app that allows you to cut, trim, add music, themes, etc. Also, it allows for professionally creating videos.
Kinemaster: It is armed with strong features and interface is meticulously designed. You can insert subtitles, text, etc easily.
Viva Video: There are numerous special effects available in VivaVideo. All the essential functions of cutting, trimming, merging, and pasting are available for the users.
Power Director: It helps to create videos with special effects and a professional look. It also has tutorial videos. Android 4.3 and above supports it.

These are some of the nice video editing apps for Android; you can choose the one as per your preference.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 6

Jan 26, 2021, 11:40:39 AM via Website

I was always surprised, how people create video content with graphics and other special effects not only for Android. I wish I could learn it.

— modified on Jan 27, 2021, 8:57:46 AM

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 20

Jan 27, 2021, 8:58:56 AM via Website

There is nothing difficult here. Now it is my hobby. It all started with the first video for my channel. It was difficult with the settings and sound. I read the information on the link and tried the editor, with its help I quickly figured out the sound effects.

— modified on Jan 29, 2021, 7:34:36 AM

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 17, 2021, 1:42:21 PM via Website

1) FilmoraGo
2) Adobe Premiere Rush
3) VideoShow
4) PowerDirector
5) KineMaster
6) Quik
7) Viva
8) Funimate
9) Magisto
10) Alive

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 25

Mar 3, 2021, 11:11:07 AM via Website

I have been using FilmoraGo it is most wonderfull video editing tool. Highly recommended.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 18

Mar 28, 2021, 12:12:37 AM via Website

totally agree with you, habanavee! things I like about it: Clips can be previewed in real-time.; Photos and videos can be imported from social media websites like Facebook, Instagram, etc.; Extensive collection of templates and effects.; A set of professional editing tools.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 12, 2021, 10:56:12 AM via Website

I would like to find a video editor that is easy to use.

Helpful?