How to transfer Outlook email to Gmail?

• Replies:3
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 24, 2021, 8:15:53 AM via Website

I have recently gone through an informative article that helped me to transfer Outlook emails to Gmail. This excites me to share such an informative article with others. In this article, you will find the detailed procedure of the GSMMO application that is provided by Google itself. It is a free-to-use application to import PST files into Gmail.

However, experts have always recommended opting for a professional software solution to accomplish this task. But if you will follow the process properly then you will be able to accomplish this task by using the manual approach.

this article will introduce you to such a utility that can save your time and effort. You can try its free demo version to analyze the performance of this software.

Get More Info: mailconvertertools.com/blog/import-pst-file-to-gmail/

— modified on Nov 24, 2021, 8:16:19 AM

• Forum posts: 10

Nov 26, 2021, 6:57:44 PM via Website

I somehow did it, but all the letters came either incomplete or with hieroglyphs. In short, it is better to use the original program.

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 27, 2021, 11:16:45 AM via Website

I personally read your blog and I'm glad to tell you that it really fix my problem. I'm trying to convert these files for the last few days and now I'm happy to say that you fixed my problem.
Thanks!

Helpful?
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 3, 2021, 6:31:02 AM via Website

As a user, I will suggest MacSonik Outlook PST Converter for Mac to convert your Outlook email to Gmail. It is a nearly perfect tool for Mac users if they want to convert their Outlook mailbox to Gmail in bulk. You can view your PST files before converting them into Gmail or any email client. It also provides an option to convert the PST files into other file formats. It is such a very useful software I have found.

Helpful?